Thank you for your interest in Carrollton Commissary. We invite you to take the following steps to reserve your space today! All documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Complete the Carrollton Commissary User Application CLICK HERE.
2. Provide documentation that you are a licensed food business and registered with the City of New Orleans. To apply for a license, please visit: http://www.nola.gov/onestop/business/occupational-general- business/occupational-general-business-license/
3. Provide documentation of your $1,000,000 commercial liability insurance policy listing Carrollton Commissary as additionally insured. The policy must be maintained for the duration of your use of the kitchen. If you are in need of insurance please visit: www.fliprogram.com
4. Pay the $100.00 non-refundable set-up fee (mandatory for all users) as well as the required monthly or hourly user fees. Payments can be made by check or credit card.
5. Attend orientation prior to use of the facility and sign the Carrollton Commissary Lease & Operating Procedures Agreement.
Checks: Payments are to be made to Carrollton Commissary and mailed directly to 8837 Willow Street New Orleans, LA 70118. A $30.00 fee will be charged for returned checks. Credit Card: